Thursday 6 June 2013

little, little thee

When I was little the one thing that I remember people commenting on the most was my hair.  I really had a lot of hair, it was super thick and curly and had a mind of it's own.  It was so unruly even the hairdresser didn't know what to do about it.


That's me, see what I mean, loads of it.

Combs would get stuck, warm weather made it worse and I hated the hairdressers with a passion.  Fortunately it got better and thinned out a bit as I got older and started growing down rather the out.  Below is a little illustration I did a while back about how I felt when I went to the hairdressers when I was a kid. I don't think I ever got stuff stuck in my hair but sometimes it felt like anything could get lost in there. 


Any-who, enough about my hair woes, hope everyone is having a super sun shiny week.  I've really surprised myself that I have managed to blog 6 days in a row and I'll be super chuffed if I make it to the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment