Monday 3 June 2013

5 favourites


Today I am going to share 5 of my favourtie blogs with you.  I read a few blogs but these five are the ones that I tend to read everyday:

A Beautiful Mess: wonderfully creative and inspiring blog with great DIY and craft projects to brighten up your day.

The Dainty Squid: Kaylah shares her quirky collections and unique style.  I have to say that I'm a little bit jealous of her collection of cacti and succulents.

Little Chief Honeybee: charming and refreshingly honest blogging and lovely photography from Kaelah.  And her two dogs are adorable.

Hip Hop Sideproject: great blog from Kim, just up the road in Huddersfield, giving honest and helpful advice on how to survive making a living from something you love.

Tigerprint: the home of Tigerprint, greeting card designers for M&S, originally formed in Brighouse (wooo). This blog showcases lovely print and pattern.  They also run regular competitions which are always worth a look.

There are so many blogs out there and I discover and add new ones to my list everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment