Saturday 1 June 2013

blog every day (for a month)


I have been a little slack with the whole blogging on a regular basis thing.  I have decided to give it a bit of a kick start by setting myself a challenge, to blog everyday for a month.

I have a little list to hand to help inspire me if I get stuck, so here it goes.  First up a re-introduction.


My name is Stephanie and I am an illustrator and crafter from the UK.

By day I work in a high school but spend most of my free time drawing, painting and crafting.

I live with my boyfriend of over 9 years, Dan, and our crested gecko Attenborough.

I love tea, dinosaur and picture books.

I will try my very best to blog everyday, so please pop back tomorrow.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4679463/?claim=ge6d96kqq6b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment